Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Minor children and drinking. In my opinion, oil and water...

The new Gwinnett County school year starts up next week. It’s weird; we used to plan our lives around the Gwinnett school calendar. Since our youngest graduated high school a couple of years ago, I don’t keep up with those dates any longer. I kind of miss it.



A friend of mine has a daughter who’s a junior this year, I believe. This friend and I were talking about preparations for the new school year (I miss that so much), and we inevitably got on the subject of trying to parent teenagers in a world that screams for their attention with some mighty scary things...(read full story)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!