Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Thursday, August 4, 2011

How do you feel about mandatory uniforms in public school?

Here I go talking about school again. Can you tell I really miss the days when my kids were still in school? College doesn’t count. Back-to-school shopping for college involves furniture and linens, not backpacks, or crayons, or colorful spiral notebooks. For some reason, that’s just not as much fun to me.

In our house, we always had our back-to-school rituals. We bought new backpacks every year, all the school supplies on the teachers’ lists (and then some) and of course, we bought clothes. Bags and bags and drawers and closets full of clothes. Oh and shoes; don’t forget the shoes... (read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!