Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Are we ever completely satisfied?

I mean it. Are we? Simply speaking from my point of reference, I look around at all the beautiful things and people in my life – so many things for which I am thankful, truly. But between you and me, there is a stirring I sometimes feel, a yearning for something that I can't even name (at least, not without scaring myself, or realizing some things about myself that I don't like). I suppose some times in our lives we never get past. And that is the juncture at which will must overcome desire. God gave us that – will. He never promised that life would be problem-free once we invited Him in, but he did give us the tools to overcome the dangerous things. That's one more thing for which I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!