Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The South

First off, let me apologize for taking so long to update! I was out of town and pleasantly distracted, sp please forgive me.

So my book is about the South; rather, it's about White Trash and even a few rednecks. I laughed when discussing it with my brother last week. He suggested I make it very clear that white trash abounds nationwide, not just here in Dixie. Well of course it does! My goodness; we Southerners just put a humorous and entertaining spin on all things white trash, don't we? Now I love the South dearly, I do. I have lived in New York, and let me tell you . . . in my humble opinion, that was like a training ground for an Eternity in Hell. I hated it, but of course I was not accustomed to it. Home is home, no matter where you hang your hat. I just thank God daily that I hang mine down South.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!