Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I feel reformed, do you?

Well I had to wait a couple of days before talking about this three-ring circus we sent to Washington. I am still in shock, I think, to know that gangster politics is being practiced so openly in our nation's capitol.

I think Cicero said it better than I could ever hope to:

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." – Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman, Philosopher and Orator (106-43 BC)


 

We're in trouble folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!