Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wait a minute, did they say IRS?

Did I really just hear the guys on CNN say that the IRS will have their hands in this Obama-surance fiasco????? Well, that's the hell…where's a handbasket?

People, if this happens, I hope every one of us has the backbone to stand up and say NO. I hope we see an uprising in this country like never before. They have employed kickbacks, bribery, exemptions and under-the-table deals to push this along IN SPITE of what the American people want, IN SPITE of constitutional provisions.

A politician worries about lining his own pockets and making a name for himself. A statesman cares about the generations to come. Obama, I am gravely disappointed. This is wrong, and what a legacy you'll leave if this corruption and underhandedness prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!