Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rewrites, edits, revisions, OH MY

Ohhh…ouch. This is by far the most painful process in actually producing – giving birth to – a book. I find that I have to put it aside for days, even weeks, just so that I can actually SEE what it is that I'm reading. Does that make sense?

The folks at the publishing house are going to have a field day too, I know. No matter how hard I try to catch everything, I know it's like trying to carry water in a sieve. But that's OK. It comes with the territory. I think it's a good sign that it still makes me laugh aloud – crack up, even – when I read it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!