Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

OK well let me digress…

I know I said that we are going to talk about family for a while, but bear with me. I just listened to a news story about GA universities scrambling to identify illegal aliens in their student populations. Then (and this is the scandalous part) some lawmaker actually had the audacity to suggest that GA's public universities go a step further and EXPEL illegal aliens. Tsk tsk tsk… what is this world coming to?

Now that would open a whole new can of worms. What on earth would be done with all that scholarship money earmarked for illegal aliens? Yep you heard me. Scholarships specifically funded for illegal immigrants. No wonder people don't respect this country's laws. Our own COUNTRY doesn't respect its laws; they can't even interpret them most of the time.

Hey I have an idea, let's raise taxes. Surely that'll solve the problem AND be considered politically correct at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!