Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Monday, July 25, 2011

The teen handbook

Just kidding. There’s not one. Sorry.
If you are the proud parent of one or more teenagers, you likely live in a state of perpetual balancing, tiptoeing, hugging, crying, advancing and retreating. My husband and I have raised four of them. Well, the youngest is 19 and a sophomore in college, so I guess you could say we’re pretty much done. They get some sense when they go off to college for some reason. I think it’s that, “Oh, I took all this stuff for granted for so long. I miss it!” thing...

To read the full story, go to my blog in the Gwinnett Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!